Hooked on Adventures offers you the fishing voyage of a lifetime aboard our elite and custom-designed yachts. They will serve as your base of operations for an unforgettable week-long fishing adventure on Brazil’s Amazon River.
The Hooked on Adventures' Yacht Line has served as the Amazon watershed’s home for well-known dignitaries and fisherman from all over the globe. Hooked on Adventures is considered the Gold standard in Amazon Peacock Bass fishing.
When you travel with the Hooked on Adventures' staff aboard the Amazon Santana or the Belle Amazon, you will be treated to unparalleled luxury and adventure in the magnificent Amazon rainforest.
Our first class yachts contain the following onboard amenities for our clients:
- Each boat is completely furnished in lavish mahogany and marble
- Separate bar on the top deck
- Fully air-conditioned suites as well as all interior rooms of yachts!
- Master Suites with King-size bed, stereo, walk in closets and Master bath
- Larger standard rooms with dressers for your clothes, private baths and separate luggage storage
- Television and game room, elaborately furnished with leather sofas, recliners T.V., C.D player, video and stereo
- Satellite phone
- Open-air decks ("mosquito free" thanks to the slightly acidic black water)
- Laundry service
- Unbelievable food and service that will equal or exceed the finest restaurant!
Each night aboard either yacht, you will be able to relax in the bar with a drink and some appetizers before being served a delicious meal in the elegant air-conditioned dining room.
Our chef prepares a variety of regional and international dishes, tailored to the American palate rivaling those of the finest restaurants.
You will be able to experience exotic and delicious cuisine including, but not limited to:
- The amazing "tambaqui", a fruit eating fish with the sweetest meat, found only in the Amazon region.
- "Pirarucu", a prehistoric fish with both lungs and gills, with fillets at 100 lb.
- A Brazilian churrasco (barbecue) of whole tenderloin, calabreza (Brazilian sausage), fish and chicken
- A variety of almost 300 edible fruits native to the Amazon region and other delicious regional foods.
- A selection of fine white and red wines is available, in addition to bottled water, soft drinks, fruit juices, and beer.
Local Attractions in Manaus
Shopping for native crafts in the Mercado Municipal, gift stalls around Centro, or gift shops near the Opera House is a favorite activity for many on their afternoon in Manaus. Precious and semiprecious jewels mined in Brazil, either un-mounted, or in beautiful custom jewelry pieces, are another favorite purchase for many of our clients. Amethysts, aquamarines, emeralds and topazes are among the best buys in this area, often being had for 1/3 to 1/2 of their stateside price.
Tropical Manaus, is a luxury resort hotel located in the gateway to the majestic Amazon rainforest. An unforgettable experience, Tropical Manaus offers state of the art technology and luxurious accommodations with the magnificence of the rainforest as a backdrop. Experience the exoticism of the Amazon Jungle while enjoying total comfort at the Tropical Manaus. This resort offers a world class guest experience for hotels in Brazil by placing you right in the Amazon rainforest. - more information