Amazon Peacock Bass Fishing - Trip Info
Peacock Bass Fishing Aboard The Most Luxurious Vessels in Brazil's Amazon - 6 1/2 days of exciting fishing . Peacock bass fishing is considered by many to be the greatest adventure a fresh water angler can ever experience. Whether Peacock Bass fishing with conventional or fly tackle... chances are... you'll be Hooked!
Amazon Peacock Bass Adventure Overview
Fly to Manaus, Brazil
Until further notice, you should prepare to arrive one day
earlier in Miami than your departure date. After your overnight stay, you
will then check in for your direct departure flight to Manaus, Brazil.
The Day of Arrival in Manaus
Rest and relax in resort luxury at the Park Suites Manaus Hotel as you prepare for the next day to board one of our first class yachts.
All Aboard For the Trip of a Life Time
On board the Amazon Santana or Belle Amazon, you will enjoy world-class accommodations, first class service, and gourmet foods, as you and your fellow anglers sail off to the best fishing this side of the equator.
All You Can Fish for 6 1/2 Days!
Wake up every morning to gourmet breakfasts with the knowledge that in a short time you will be out on the open water experiencing heart-pounding Amazon fishing like no where else.
Our all-inclusive Amazon Peacock Bass Trip of a Lifetime is only $5250 per person for the 2013-2014 season**
NEW! Free Tackle Packages!
Your Hooked on Adventures Trip Includes:
- Greeting at airport and ground transportation per regular schedule.
- Transportation – either by boat or charter plane service.
- Semi-Private rooms at our facilities (per two anglers).
- Fully Air Conditioned Rooms.
- Daily Laundry Service
- Daily Maid Service
- Delectable meals of both American and Brazilian foods served with choice wines.
- Regional cocktails, hors d' oeuvres, soft drinks, fuit juices, bottled water, beer and wine
- We reserve the right to limit the number achoholic beverages consumed by each client when health or safety issues are involved
- Guided fishing (two anglers per boat)
- Guide operated boat, outboard, trolling motor and cooler
- One night hotel in Manaus (if necessary)
- Fees associated with obtaining your passport or visa
- Fees associated with pre-trip medical planning, travel insurance, and medications
- Domestic air or ground travel from your home city to Miami
- International airfare to Manaus, Brazil
- Gratuities to staff personnel
- Personal Expenses in Manaus, i.e. shopping, meals, and city tours.
- Overweight luggage charges from the airlines or charter flights
- Fly fishing gear
- Airport departure taxes (if applicable)
- Hotel stays (if necessary) in Miami
**Deposit Required: A deposit of $1,500 is due within 10 days of booking, in order to hold your reservation.
For additional adventures, see Also: